Probably the most advanced solar water heater in the world.
1. Available with capacities from 200 to 500 litres
2. Efficiency function, monitors energy consumption and savings
3. Chrono function, allows you to program the equipment
4. to work only in the desired
schedule 3. Stainless steel tank
- HEAT IS CAPTURED IN THE FORM OF SOLAR RADIATION, AMBIENT TEMPERATURE, RAIN, WIND AND EVEN IN THE FORM OF SNOW.
- THE HEAT PRODUCED ON THE COLDEST DAYS, EVEN AT NIGHT, IS SUFFICIENT TO REACH THE DESIRED WATER TEMPERATURE.
- THE SOLAR PANEL IS LIGHT, DISCREET AND EASY TO INSTALL DISCRЙTE
- CONDENSER EXTERNAL TO THE TANK (NO CONTACT WITH WATER)
- SOLAR ENERGY FROM 3иme THERMODYNAMIC GENERATION
- SOLAR HOT WATER TO 55єC
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- THE ENERGY CONSUMPTION OF THE EQUIPMENT IS REDUCED TO THAT OF A SUPER EFFICIENT COMPRESSOR
- THERE IS NO NEED TO PERFORM A DEFROST CYCLE
Autonomous Hot Water Solution available in versions with 1 Thermodynamic Solar Panel
List of equipment in the range
|Ecotop100L||1||x||1250 | 2100||350 | 600||230/50||No||100||2||A+||M||520/1275|
|Ecotop200i||1||x||1250 | 2100||350 | 600||230/50||No||200||4||A+||L||580/1720|
|Ecotop250i||1||x||1250 | 2100||350 | 600||230/50||No||250||4||A+||XL||580/1900|
|Ecotop200ix||1||x||1250 | 2100||350 | 600||230/50||Yes||195||4||A+||L||580/1720|
|Ecotop250ix||1||x||1250 | 2100||350 | 600||230/50||Yes||245||4||A+||XL||580/1900|
esm (Enamelled)) | i (Stainless Steel) | x (Additional Coil)
Water Heater Tank 2. Condenser
Extra Coil 4. Ceramic Resistor + Thermostat + Temperature Sensor
Anode 6. High Density
Insulation 7. Exterior Coating
8. Thermodynamic Group
10. Electronic Controller
Versions with 1 or 2 Solar Panels
Thermodynamics Enamelled steel or stainless steel tank
With or without Extra Coil.
- MADE OF ANODISED ALUMINIUM, WITH FLEXIBLE COATING
- REDUCED WEIGHT - ONLY 8 Kg, EASY TO CARRY AND INSTALL
- DIMENSIONS: 2m x 0.8m
- WITHOUT GLASS, RUBBER OR FRAGILE MATERIALS
- WITHOUT OVERHEATING PROBLEMS
- NO FREEZING PROBLEMS
- HIGH RESISTANCE TO SALINE ENVIRONMENTS
- HIGH RESISTANCE TO HUMIDITY
- CAN BE INSTALLED FROM 10º TO 85º HORIZONTALLY.
- CAN BE INSTALLED ON THE ROOF, WALL, GARDEN, ETC...
- THE EFFICIENCY OF THE PANEL DOES NOT DIMINISH WITH TIME OR DIRTY CONDITIONS
- WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CLEANING
- ESTIMATED LIFESPAN IS 25 YEARS
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR SYSTEM OPERATING PRINCIPLE
- Without fan
- Without energy-consuming defrost cycle
- Super efficient compressor with reduced consumption
- No need to install support equipment
- Hot water guaranteed, available day and night, rain or shine.
- Captures the heat indйpendamment climatic factors.
- Primary circuit that does not need to dissipate heat excйdents on the hottest days.
- Intйgration easy architectural, discrйte, no visual impact.
Heat pumps are very efficient equipment but the heat they produce, from their renewable component, varies only with variations in the temperature of the environment. Solar thermal collectors are the best source of heat for heating on sunny days with high temperatures, however they become completely inefficient when there is no sun.
Solar thermodynamic technology, through a physical scheme identical to that of an ordinary forced circulation solar thermal system, having some of the components of a heat pump, has managed to overcome the limitations of the two incomplete technologies mentioned above.
Through a refrigerant fluid (R134a or R407c) that runs through a closed circuit, the fluid enters the solar panel and benefits from the action of the sun, rain, wind, ambient temperature and the remaining climatic factors. During this process, the fluid gains heat in a safer way than a heat pump. After this step, the heat is transferred to an exchanger, using a small compressor, which heats the water. The fluid cools down and the circuit is repeated.
Since the fluid has a boiling temperature of around -30ºC, the system works even without sunlight and it will even run during the night, providing hot water at 55ºC, 24 hours a day, unlike a traditional solar thermal system.
The system's consumption is limited to that of the refrigerating compressor that circulates the fluid, there are no fans to support the evaporation process, nor are there energy wasting defrost stops, unlike heat pumps.
1. Color LCD screen
2. ON / OFF General
3. Compressor ON / OFF
4. Anti-legionella ON / OFF
6. Electrical Support (Resistance)
7. Execute | Block / Unblock
In the ECO operating mode, the equipment operates only as a Solar Thermodynamic System to heat the water in the thermodynamic water heater. In this way, higher efficiency can be achieved, ensuring maximum savings for the user.
In the AUTO operating mode, the equipment operates as a Thermodynamic Solar System and/or electrical support, with automatic management between the operation of the solar system and that of the electrical support, in order to maintain the efficiency of the equipment. This provides a greater quantity of hot water available.
In the BOOST operating mode, the equipment works simultaneously with the Solar Thermodynamic System and with the electrical support. This mode allows the user to obtain hot water in a shorter time.